30 March 2015

Who am I?

So who am I, I hear you asking?

I'm Terri, a wife, mother of two girls and a avid crafter.  I live in Bristol, UK with my small family surrounded by my crafty projects. Over the years my crafting tastes have changed and I have finally started to appreciate how good some of the things I make are.

I love to make a wide range of handmade items from cards to cakes to crochet, you name it I've tried it. At the moment I'm totally addicted to Craftwork cards products and nod doubt you will see a lot of my projects use their items. 

This is the first time I've ever blogged, so bear with me while I find my feet. I am aiming to post at least weekly am give you all a sneak peak into my crafty world.


Terri x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.